Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fun Questions For Fall

I have really been enjoying looking at different blogs in my free time here lately. I have had mine for a little while now but it has lied dormant for quite some time! ha! I was not into the blog world at first, but the more I get on here and go from blog to blog I have really started to enjoy this part of the cyber world! Haven't got the whole thing figured out yet but it is a work in progress! There are some amazing people with so many neat stories out there and I love reading about all kinds of things.. not to mention one blog I came accross that had oodles of coupons! Awesome! Never knew how much this type of networking could offer! I even printed off a coupon for Chili's(one of my hubby's fav)- it was for a free chips and queso and we always get that! Next time it will be free chips and queso ;) Yum! My husband started a new job and has been working late shifts and I have become nocturnal! ;) We are blessed and adjusting to this new adventure, but are praying for a better schedule! Until then I guess I will just keep on reading new blogs :) and loosing a few more hours of sleep and this girl loves her sleep! I am slowly adjusting... On to what I was originally going to post about though... as I was blog creepin ;) I noticed all these little questionnaires a lot of people do and thought this one would be fun! It reminded me of when everyone use to religiously be on myspace and send them through that.. So here is my first one in blog land :).........

1. Do you like Starbuck's? Are you a fan of their seasonal coffees?
That would be a big fat yes! haha! Looooove starbucks.. year round.. but especially their seasonal stuff! It's just so yummy! Although I will say $4-5 is expensive for some coffee but occasionally so worth it! I had a boss who when she pulled up to the drive-thru they knew her by name.. I never frequent starbucks that much to be on their A-list, but I do love it! Although there was one time I went through the drive-thru and they knew my name... only because it was my cousin working but nonetheless. ;) My favorite is their white mocha and during fall I like the pumpkin spice latte and during Christmas time I love a peppermint white mocha after a long day of shopping :).so ridiculous I know.. tasty goodness!

2. How do you decorate and prepare for fall?
I love love love decorating for holidays! Right now we are in between houses and renting an apartment, but hopefully by the end of the month we will be back in a house! YAY! I have a few things out for fall but nothing like I would usually do if we were in our house :( but by next month I will get to break out those mad holiday decor skills..haha! I love fall decor and colors! I also love pumpkins and mums.. a fall necessity :)..the last house we owned I always did a hay bale scene with the pumpkins, mums, cute little scarecrow looking people with sticks for legs, etc.. usually one on each side of the drive way or on the porch! I miss doing that! A pumpkin patch and baking day with my sister and her monkey's is usually squeezed in the mix of fall too! Fall is such a fun time!!

3. Will you participate in your college's homecoming activities?
No, but I will be heading to my little hometown this weekend for their festivities with friends.. if that counts?

4. What is your favorite fall clothing item or accessory?
Fall fashion is usually my favorite throughout the year. I would have to go with cute scarves and boots! I have a love for cardigans too but those would come in second! On a not so dressed up note.. I love pulling out a comfy hoodie and some blue jeans :)

5. What was your favorite halloween costume as a kid?
Is it awful that I don't really remember? I guess halloween was not the biggest highlight of my year as a child.. we usually went to the church annual hayride/weenie roast so maybe that is why. Although I do remember my grandmother making us costumes.. she passed away when I was young but I can remember that! So I'll just say those were my favs :)

6. Do you like halloween or horror movies? Do you have a favorite?
I am the biggest scardy cat you will ever meet so NO! Not real big on any horror movie unless my husband is snuggled up right beside me and even then I hide my face half the time! We will watch an occasional scary movie but I definately fit in more of the chick flick genre!

7. What is your favorite fall activity?
I love so many things about fall! Pumpkin patch, baking with my sister, family time, race for the cure, and razorback football being top of the list! Every fall my family on my moms side has a family reunion and it is an event in itself! I love catching up with my family and seeing everyone at that!

8. What is your favorite fall recipe?
Not sure I can pick a favorite.. humm...I love soups this time of year! I also love casseroles & sweet treats!

9. When do you start Christmas shopping?
Every year depends! I usually hit up the Holiday House that the junior league of little rock puts on every year in early november! It is alway a blast! Then the annual 'black friday' with a group of friends.. I always look forward to this! We wake up so early and by the end of the day we are laughing at everything .. not for sure if things are really that funny or the lack of sleep.. probably the later of the two ;)!

10. What do you miss about summer?
Nothing yet.. it has not been gone for long enough. I will change my tune by January/February! I always miss the sunshine, pool days, flip flops, green grass, flowers, and sno cones! Summer days are so much more laid back too!

11. What movie coming out soon are you most excited about?
Well I was just discussing this with a friend earlier, and we are possibly going to see 'Life or Something Like It' friday night! Looks like a cute movie!

Thanks for reading if you have and bear with me as I am learning the blog ropes ;) ... lots of fun so far!

1 comment:

Candace Skarda Photograpy said...

I have to put my two cents in and say in with you on black friday. we are always so silly to get up soooo early shop till we drop. Literally and laugh so hard at everything that comes our way on the way home. LOL! I think it would be bc of no sleep! but its always so much fun! Love ya goose!