Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pumpkin Patch and Baby Thoughts

Yesterday I headed off with some great friends and their babies to lunch and another pumpkin patch! My best friend's little boy was so very attached to me for some reason.. it was so sweet! He got jealous when I held another baby.. too funny! I'll just let myself think he knows who talked to him for the 36 weeks while he was in his momma's belly.. and watched the little bundle of joy make his debut :).. well more like 32 weeks because I think she was like 4wks along when she found out she was expecting and called me the night she took the test..sent me a picture of her pee stick through e-mail and I was ecstatic because I knew they wanted this baby for so long! Well I said all that to say this .. some days I want my own little one so BAD! :) I want to come up with a big surprise way to tell everyone and have a turn with all the baby stuff! Sweet days like these and being around all these babies really makes me have a little baby fever! Although I never feel out of place because it seems like there is always an extra baby to hold or somehting to help out with and I have a niece and 4 nephews whom I absolutely love to spoil rotten! They all knew where my house was in the first month they were born ;) haha! I love kids and I think I want like 10 of those little sweet things! No not really but I want a few anyhow! ;) My husband and I are gung-ho for a baby one day and others we love our little life with just the two of us! I do not think anyone is ever "ready" per say to have kids, but if you plan on them I think you will wait forever to have them! I don't know but it justs seems that way! In our case we will have to plan which is a whole other story within itself. I may start blogging about that when we round that corner and as we experiance it. I basically do not ovulate and I will have to take a pill to get pregnant according to the doctor. I had some hormone testing done though and nothing seemed to be abnormal as far as baby making hormones. I do not have a menstrual cycle at all which is great but not normal and you will obviously have difficulty getting pregnant without one of those! I am contemplating trying a more herbal supplement route first before I take something like clomid. It is a little ways off yet, but if you are reading this please remember us in your prayers! I know there are a lot more women in the world, some I am close to, that have had to deal with situations a lot more complicated so I do not want to sound like a pity party, but this is always on my heart! My heart goes out to so many struggling with infertility and any pregnancy complication! Sometimes I wish I could go "ta da" and everyone who wants a baby gets one and all of the anxiety and fears go away! I realize there are reasons for everything and I have become so sensitive and interested in hearing about women dealing with issues in this area. I come from a BIG family and it is not uncommon for my cousins, sister, aunts etc. to have 4, 6, or even 8 kids! We love babies! I used to ask God why..why me God?..out of everyone I love kids and I want to have a few too! I think I did that because the initial shock of it all I thought I would never have children and that was not at all what they were telling me. The devil gets us down sometimes and I think that was one of those moments. I am human and know we are not suppose to question, but this was one place I sure never thought I would have an issue! I have learned to praise God through this trial though and I know He has something in the making for us and that makes me excited! I feel so patient about our situation too almost in a weird way.. I just know God has big plans in so many areas for us and He is going to work everything out in His timing which is always perfect timing! Sometimes when I am praying about it if it is bugging me I will thank God for the children He is going to give us and promise Him I will raise our kids according to His word! I know God has plans for us and He knows the desires of my heart so I just trust in Him and know He will make things happen when they are suppose to happen! I think children are the biggest blessing you could ever receive in life! I am thankful in some ways we have waited a little while also.. we are busy people for one thing.. been through a lot financially and career wise..and I enjoy our random trips.. sleeping in(i love my sleep..just going to be honest).. waffle house late night visits.. catching a late movie.. enjoying just the two of us.. love when we have no schedules and just hang out at home..long days of shopping...just getting up and going somewhere.. it seems to be much more difficult with another in tow ;)  the other night we decided we wanted some ice cream in a waffle cone at like 11:30(awful time to eat ice cream I know) so we headed to baskin robbins up town that is in a gas station and open all night and had us a little ice cream date.. I know after kiddos get here I will cherish these times we have had without them, but I also can't wait to see what the adventure of parenthood holds either :) I cherish all the fun times we have without kids but I honestly cannot wait to have our own! Sorry that was a lot of venting! To sum it all up.. I can't wait to have some babies when God is ready! If you are this far I just want to say thanks for reading! Hope this post is not to long and boring! ;)




Camp loves his aunt G! Little snuggle bunny!

Camp and Eden
Amanda and Titus
I think I could do the mom thing?!
little pumpkins!

Titus is such a precious baby!
Hope everyone is having a great week! God Bless!!

2 comments:

kelciehuff said...

Ginger, you are going to be such an AWESOME mom one day!! And I know that it will happen for you because God didn't give you those mothering skills for nothing! All in God's timing!

Candace said...

Okay, If you know me... You know I'm crying right now!!! Im with Kelcie on this one. You of all ppl WIll get the Mommy Gift one day! Im so excited for that day to come to! I will be by your side and your kids just like you have mine! I love that you love my babies so much... Your an awesome Chica! Dustin is So Blessed to have you! Just so you know, I Too, have been praying for you guys for when that time arrives!

Love You Mucho Grande!
YOUR BESTES!!!