Friday, December 3, 2010

Busy as a BEE!

I am always a busy person, but this week was especially hectic! We got completely moved into our new home! I can't wait to pour my little heart into it! :) We were really thankful to have the help of great friends and family to get that done! The next time we move will be into the house that we build and plan to live there the rest of our days! Moving is a chore! To say we are blessed would be an understatement to explain all that God has put in our path this year!! He is way too good to us! I still can't believe it is already december...one of my favorite times of the year :) Christmas is my favorite holiday!!! Jesus is the reason for the season! I love EVERYTHING about it... from the reason we celebrate, the music, crazy shopping adventures, decorating, the atmospheres, hallmark movies, baking, family/friend time, to the lights on roof tops and candy cane kisses!! I love it all! I have been pulling out all my Christmas stuff this week! I made another fabric wreath... I made the fall one and just had to make a Christmas one. I love it!



I am switching up my tree and decorations this year! I have been going with a more traditional red, gold, and green the past few years. I was getting bored with that so last year after Christmas I got a bunch of cute tree stuff for 75% off at hallmark!! I have picked up a few other things here and there and I can't wait to get my tree decorated! Moving has put a delay on decorating so I have been itching to get it done ;) .. Lime green and red are my colors this year! So fun!  I wanted to do something whimsical and different than what I had been doing. Here a couple things going on my tree this year plus lots more! Can't wait!

No comments: