Sunday, November 28, 2010

Praising God for the good, the bad, and everything in between!

Some days I feel so blessed my heart could pop! :) God has covered my life with His grace and love! I am thankful to be a Child of God! Without Him nothing is possible and life would be pointless! I have learned when you praise God for even the smallest of things He allows BIG things to happen in your life! :)  Make plans, but know we live by God's grace! No, life is never perfect, but sure is good when we learn to become selfless and allow God to be the center of attention! Sometimes when you feel you are down to nothing... whether it is a spiritual, emotional, financial, physical, or any other kind of drain...God really is up to something...something BIG!!! :) God bless you...begin to praise God for the good, bad, and the ugly :) .. it will change your life!!

No comments: