Friday, December 17, 2010

five dollar find...

Sometimes I love being random and looking around in a flea market! It is so much fun to me! Sometimes there are the neatest things in flea markets. I found an old window for $5 and I thought it would look great hanging on my wall. While I was picking this out an old man was walking by and said "the things people buy...darlin I had some old windows I just took out of a house I could have given ya." Maybe my purchase was a little random, but it reminded me of something you might seen in pottery barn.. but for a lot less. I love old, new but old looking, vintage, and a lot of weird things! ha! For instance the thing I hung this window by is a little different too, but they looked perfect for each other! :) 
It has 3 panes on the top and none on the bottom.. i loved that about it too!


Every year I add a little something or big something to my holiday collection! I usually get it after the holidays when they are on sale, but I just could not pass this cute dish up! ;) I served a chocolate chip cheese ball out of it thursday night! Oh I love holidays and the things that come along with them!! Maybe a little bit of a fanatic.. that's ok though!

No comments: