Friday, December 24, 2010

ChRiStMaS with the KiNg'S

"Unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6


Well Christmas and all it entails has ARRIVED!!! My favorite holidays are birthdays to celebrate so it is no surprise that Jesus' birthday is by far my favorite :)! Happy Birthday Jesus! I hope everyone is taking time out to celebrate the birth of our Savior! Don't get so caught up in the holiday madness to forget the Reason for the season! To me the story of Jesus' birth is the story of the cross! Thank you Lord for coming to this earth to save our souls! I am so thankful for an amazing God of mercy and love! 'The Christmas Story' is one of my favorites of all times! One day when we have children I want to sit around a crackling fireplace every Christmas and share the sweetest story ever told to our children-the story of Jesus! Christmas time just makes me plain giddy inside! :) We are so blessed to have amazing family and friends to spend the holiday season with! Our holiday gatherings have already begun and we have lots more to go! Santa delivered early this year at the King residence :) about 6 years ago while Dustin and I were dating he asked if I wanted to get a new kitchen table.. at the time I thought the one he had was just fine and isn't that what old married couples get?! Well fast forward several years and every since we have been married I have been wanting a new kitchen table. Funny how things change! :0) .. So anyway last night I was surprised with a new kitchen table!! I LOVE it!! Santa did good!

my handsome husband :)

thank you santa! ;)

my charlie brown tree for the kitchen :)..


our cute stockings :)

our first family dinner on our new table .. haha!

almost all the presents under the tree!

LOVE it!!!

I made some homemade toffee! It is so good if I must say so myself ;)

I was trying to be creative with something I had to share my toffee with co-workers.. I already had the red cups, I used gift tags and the tool that I was using for my gift wrapping and bought some party favor bags for .99 cents at fred's! :) I thought they turned out pretty cute!


1 comment:

Amanda Money said...

Cute toffee gifts! I also love all your decorations. :-)