Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas time's a comin'...

Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season so far! This week was filled with friends and fun! Here is a little recap....
Monday:
I got my hair done! I just do not think there is anything better than a new hair do, new panties, or new socks! ha! jk! but I do love all those things :) and not only did I get my normal hair cut, shape, style, thinning out etc. I got color put on my hair for the first time EVER and I love it!! I had a white and I mean little cotton top head until about half way through my childhood and then I turned into a brunette. I have never even had highlights until Monday! Crazy I know, I have always liked my hair color and in the summer it naturally has several different colors that pop out. I wanted something different but still natural looking... I got 3 colors put in it and my hair dresser did awesome! We had been planning this for a while ;).. I have gotten so many compliments on it this week! The hubs loved it too! Relaxed at home with Dustin this night (well thats every night really) and made some holiday sticks! They were good! We loved those too ;)

 Tuesday:
Spent studying for my last test! I ended up with all A's! yeah! For lunch on Tuesday I met up with some great friends.. took a break from studying and headed to McAlister's! We had a yummy lunch and a good time visiting! my best friend generated this picture! haha! 
Wednesday: 
Hung out with my mom for a little while. Then I hung out at my best friend's house for the rest of the afternoon. I love when school does not consume my extra time..I get to see my family and friends a lot more often! Went to church that night. I love Wednesday night church. It is like the heart of the church to me! :) Sunday morning service is always amazing too, but coming together in the middle of the week to serve God just makes the rest of the week good, and if it has already been a good one it makes it that much better :)
Thursday:
Just ran errands and did stuff around the house. Met up with Dustin and some friends to have lunch at Chili's. I made a chocolate chip cheese ball for our 1st annual dirty santa party with friends ...which was the highlight of thursday! Thanks for having us all over Corey and Tasha! Here are some pics from that..









best present there!
Hostess with the mostest & Kandace!
 Today:
Slept in for a long time. :) I love to get my sleep! Cleaned house. Got my check from work today and there was another envelope inside the bigger one with a sweet little surprise ;) a nice bonus! And one of my co-workers got me the cutest scarf! She said it just looked vintage and was screaming Ginger :) I love it! Can't wait to wear it! It's kind of funny too b/c I saw one similar to it a little while back that I wanted but did not get.. funny how things always work out! ;) 

Hope everyone is having a merry time...... God bless!

No comments: