Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Tree and a busy as usual me!

This week was busy as usual and so much fun! Monday my best friend and I headed out for some shopping! Her sister kept her kiddos and we just enjoyed the entire day shopping, eating, laughing, and visiting! We made a DAY of it!! Close to a 9 hr day out of it! ha! I love trying new restaurants.. well we both do ..so we decided to try out something neither of us had eaten before. We had lunch at Cheers, grabbed a cupcake from cupcakes on Kavanaugh(my fav), and headed out to shop! Such a fun way to start our day! Tues and Wed I wrapped up my last days of class! yay! Only have one test left and I am done! My sister and the kiddos came to visit one afternoon, and Thursday night Dustin and I had a little visitor come stay with us :) Cason spent the night! We love keeping our niece and nephews! We had so much fun!! Had dinner and visited at MiMi's(my mom's), looked at Christmas lights, and watched and danced to Yo-gabba gabba 97349843752 times! ;) 
1..2..3..

JUMP!

This week I finally got to my tree!! Dustin got it out of storage and it had a little surprise waiting for me in the box! A dead mouse and some little mouse turds..eeeeeek! So gross..  it had eaten through the cardboard box and just died I guess?! So needless to say I bought another new tree this year! After Christmas it will go in a plastic box and hopefully we will not have to buy another new tree for a long time! I had so much fun decorating it! Love my new theme! It's whimsical and fun! :)





I found an ornament like this that I wanted for about $15 and I made mine for like $3... I sprayed a .99 cent floral wreath ring with spray adhesive and sprinkled glitter on it.. and VoilĂ  it looks just like the one I wanted!

and here is our tree..... 







had a little help...

Excuse my bare windows.. do not have my curtains up yet! ;) The pictures do not do the tree justice.. looks even better in person! Can you tell I am proud?! :) Happy Holiday Decorating.....


No comments: