Friday, February 18, 2011

Blogger Award

 

Thank you Nicki from Baby Cakes for giving me my first blogger award! :) Check out her adorable blog!

Here lately my blog has been a complete mess! We have switched internet providers, somewhat getting into routine with school and therefore my front porch looking in... just might be back in business! ha! Now I am not sure how this blog award thing works but I think I am suppose to share 7 things about myself so here we go...

1.) I love celeb trash magazines..terrible I know.

2.) love vintage stuff, art, and photography 

3.) I am close to my family and obsessed with my niece and nephews ;) 

4.) my husband is the best part of me--he keeps me grounded

5.) target is my favorite store 

6.) I am a dreamer and a thinker - I house lots of big ideas in my head.

7.)  i love Jesus! I don't know any other way to say it.. He works for me! :)




 




No comments: