Wednesday, February 23, 2011

my first...what I'm Loving Wednesday!


 I'm loving that spring is just around the corner! You may ask how I know this .. well.. I spotted these in my yard yesterday! Can't wait! I looove spring time!!
 I'm loving that I found mine and my husband's favorite Easter candy in small snack pack's! ha! Cadbury mini eggs are where's it's at! 


I'm loving that school is going great!

I'm loving my rug in my living room but not loving the fact I cannot decide on curtains to go with it! I am so indecisive! I thought about either cream or brown?! (my walls are taupe).. but kind of wanted something different.. I though maybe a pinch pleat silk curtain.. this rug is so loud it is hard for me to choose! If this is your area of expertise please chime in.. and if it's not you can still give me ideas of what you think will look good.

I'm loving how God humbles me!



Happy Wednesday! God bless ya!



5 comments:

Tami said...

That rug is gorgeous!

Bonnie said...

I <3 Spring as well! New follower from "what im loving wednesday" :)

thesometimessinglemom.com

Jen said...

Love the rug! What about a burnt orange or rust?

Nicki said...

I'm excited for spring too! If it were me, I would pull out a color from your rug like the green (I'm a huge green fan) or the blue or punchy red. Personally, I think the punchy red would be adorable with this rug! I think pinch pleat silk curtains would be beautiful! If I had to choose between cream or brown, I think I'd choose brown, to give it some nice contrast! Hope that helps!

GINGER said...

Thanks everyone! I am going to do some online shopping and I will share once I find one of those that go good! :)Nicki, I love green too!