Saturday, January 15, 2011

Snowballs & Slides

This past week we had a few snow days! I love the snow but after a couple of days I get a little cabin fever and I am ready to get out of the house! I love being at home but I think it is just the fact of knowing I can't go anywhere..unless we were in Dustin's truck. We did get out some but I am not one for icy roads! Dustin cooked chili and we stayed in our cozy home and watched movies! :) When the roads cleared my sister came over with two of her boys and we went out for breakfast, watched a movie, and played in the snow! Tuesday night we picked up Landon after Dustin was done giving guitar lessons and spent the night with us! We love having that little monkey come stay with us. Since we had Landon I wanted to do something fun with him the next day so we headed to Gusano's for lunch and off to Jump Zone we went with my sister! I am not for sure if the adult's or kids had more fun! ;)











Picture overload! ;)

                             


















No comments: