Saturday, January 1, 2011

a fun day

I spent the entire day at my sister's house the other day. Dustin was meeting some people to play the guitar in their band and was not done until late so I took full advantage of the time we were in Conway! I cannot get enough of my niece and nephews! They bring so much spunk and joy into life! My sister has four children so it is pure chaos at times, but I could not imagine it any other way! There is Garret (turning 8 in Feb), Jenna (the only girl who just turned 5 in December), Cambell(who is turning 3 in Feb), and Cason (who will be 2 in Feb). So you can only imagine!! That would make 3 out of 4 birthdays in February too! I remember every single one of their birth's like it was yesterday!! Crazy how the years roll by! I know God has a future and big plans for these babies but sometimes I wish I could just freeze time! We spent our day just relaxing and soaking in as much niece/nephew love as possible, watching tv, dancing around the living room, playing with new Christmas toys,  made dinner and then cookies! I laugh so hard when we are around them, you just never know what is going to happen next! Dinner time is much like that of what it would be like at the zoo (jk!) but maybe close! They all get in their chairs to eat and the comedians just come out! They are so silly and our whole dinner was spent laughing till our stomachs hurt at the little comedians! Here are a couple pictures from our fun day..














No comments: