Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dinner and a Movie

My mom, my sister, and I are always trying to plan a girls night and some how we are only able to squeeze one in every once in a while because we are all so busy all the time! I guess that is what happens with life, but when I have the chance I love nothing more than spending time with these amazing women! They are two of the best friends I could ever have and I am so blessed to have them!!! We went to the movies and watched "Water for Elephants" and then out to dinner at an amazing restaurant called Mike's Place and dined out on their patio! That is one of my favorite things to do when the weather is amazing like it has been! So fun! The movie was one of the best I have seen in a long time.. the book was better of course..but I LOVED the movie!! Dinner was great too! Such a fun night making memories!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiB9zCCsnuSt6VVOsCMhhpwW2pl5mV-oOY9lVxAAQER-_YRTSgvaREHCOVrRME22Oigsf6yUJjWC9Est1iHcQl2iJSTJNdJKR8hrTpXRsHBE9OE3XYozNIjzQsYsACpDo7bKYckhnk13Nk/s1600/Water+for+Elephants.jpg

No comments: