Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm Loving and thankful God protected my friends and family through these awful storms we have been having here! My brother-in-law took this on his phone of one of the tornadoes that came through! So scary!

 

I'm Loving that the sun is shining today!!


I'm Loving my new "Earth Friendly" jute rug that I saved money on...it was the last one in Pottery Barn and they had just put it out on display!
Chunky Wool & Natural Jute Rug, 2.5 x 9'

I'm Loving I finished the book 'Water for Elephants' and it is out in theatre! Can't wait to see it! I love Reese Witherspoon!

Happy Wednesday! God Bless!!



3 comments:

Chelley N said...

I'm stopping by from the WILW link-up to say hi! That rug is so fun. . . and yay for seeing the sun today. We're still waiting for the sun to peek out at us :-)

Jen said...

OMG...that is scary! We are supposed to get bad weather tonight, hopefully not that bad!

Candace Skarda Photograpy said...

I never knew there was a book! We saw the movie tonight. It is soooo Good! I love it... Im sure you will too. want to go see 'Bridesmaids' with me in a few weeks??? Or 'Something Barrowed?' You pick. they both look so good! We need to bring Leah along with us on this one! Eleica too, if she will come! HA! Love ya sis!